Thursday, April 29, 2010

I think I need glasses... to pour me a drink

Honestly, I think I need glasses. With all this time I've been spending laboring over the computer I haven't gone a single day in the last 3 weeks without a headache. Sounds fun doesn't it?! However I'm finally reaching an end to my laborious (?) 9-5 job. I have the finishing touches to do on a few photo's and possibly a senior annoucement but I finally see a light at the end of the tunnel.

On the flip side, I wasn't really kidding about the cocktail either. My Aaron is going to be gone for 4 days!! Count with me: 1-2-3-4!!! Now, it's perfectly fine if I leave him and go to my parents or something, but for him to leave me? at home? WHO'S GOING TO COOK US FOOD?! Well, I got that one covered. I ordered 2 large pizza's that should serve as leftovers until he gets back. . . right?

I'm kidding. Well, not about the ordering of the 2 pizza's but I'm sure I can whip up some hamburger helper or mac-n-cheese without burning the house down.

Alright I'm kidding again. No need to call CPS. I can cook just fine when I want to. There will be no deprivation of food.

This is normally about the time that Aaron gets home and I'm finding that I've fallen into habit of being able to TALK to someone at about this time of day so instead I'm having to take my frustration out on here. I have a sneaky feeling you will be seeing alot of me this weekend.

I'm surviving so far. We will see how that changes when it get's dark. I am not ashamed to admit that I am terrified of the dark and will most likely go to bed tonight with all the blinds cinched down tight, every window locked, and with every single light in the house on.

Well I must go...Emily just pooped all over the floor and smeared it across the toilet as she tried to correct her mistake. I really wasn't kidding about the cocktail. . .


No comments: