Thursday, June 10, 2010

Seriously people!

I'm not going to do a long blog with pictures today, instead I want you to go back and read the first blog I ever posted. Look at those pictures!! and if they don't bring a little tear to you eye then I dont know what will.

If you don't know how to get to my past blogs I will show you:

go down the page...
|
|
|
v













past the Hook and Thimble Designs,

Make it and Love it,

and Photo Freak

|
|
|
|
v


















almost there
|
|
|
|
v


















click on the "2009"
. . . . . . . . . . -------------------------------------------->

This will open my last post of that year....you can go back to the "2009" and under it now, it will have the months, followed by the amount of posts in that months (example: March (4))


ENJOY!!

No comments: