Friday, December 31, 2010

Crazy Day!

I think Emily is fighting a cold. bleh. She is being pretty mellow and slept until 1030, which is either going to give her enough energy to be a TERROR or enough to make it through the day without being too crabby. I guess you learn by doing so we will see how this goes.

IF everything works out then my goal for today, THE LAST DAY OF THE YEAR!, is to organize/clean out my computer and dump (in an organized and filed away by date manner) all of my pictures from this previous year. As I do this I am going to blog about the pictures I find. For example: I have a folder just sitting on my desktop called "Halloween". My goal is to edit these, trash the bad, and file into my "Emily year 4" folder. THEN, post a short blog about what I remember from Halloween. Sound like fun?!

I bet I get half way through the year.

Wish me luck!

post signature

No comments: