Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Internet Issues

So, My internet is out, done, finito. I woke up this morning and it had rained about 3 inches outside and my internet is down. I called and got added to the long list of people who were also having the same problem. WONDERFUL. Therefore, I might not posting for a while. Or maybe I will. I found this wonderful cozy little parking lot out front of a church that apparently offers free wifi! I drove around Paso with my trusty computer in the passengers seat and watched for a place to stop with full service wifi...it just so happened to be in front of a church. That's not bad right?...RIGHT? :P Well so that it's not all in vain:

Mom, I just pretty-fied all of fish tanks...will you keep them fed for me? :P

I will be back in a week or so.

P.S. If anyone was curious...I always tell Aaron that there is not enough time in the day to get EVERYTHING done that I need to....Funny thing is that today, without my computer, I easily got all of my chores done and more!!! We just won't tell him that!