Friday, April 22, 2011

Big Girl!

Oh my little Claire...

I decided to get on here and document the fact that Claire is attempting to roll over! I don't know how much longer it will be before she actually gets it down. When I put her on her back and dangle something above her head she will arch her back, turn on her side, and kick her leg over so that her tummy is on the floor. All she needs to do is figure out how to get her arm around and she will have it.

This is rediculous! For those of you who don't know (I was one of them and I've had a child of my own already!)  4-5 months is the "average" development age for babies to be able to go from back to side or from belly to back. Claire kicked herself over from belly to back at about 3 weeks (and does it regularly now during "tummy time") On the other hand SIX MONTHS is when it is the norm to see a baby go from back to belly. SIX MONTHS?!?! Claire is 11 weeks and 2 days...only a few days shy of 3 months.

I can't deal with this. I'm going to go drown myself in birth pictures of Claire and wonder where the time went!

post signature

No comments: