Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day


Happy Memorial Day

...to my grandpa: My faithful blog reader and the main person I did this for. Who fought in 2 wars and passed away 2 days ago. You surely will be missed. Thank you for your service, and your love.

...to my dad: Also a faithful blog reader. You often hear the saying "Once a Marine, always a Marine"...my dad is the leader of this example. He's been out of the service for 20-something years and is just as proud to be a Marine as he ever was. Thank you dad and I love you.

...to my other grandpa's, uncles, and friends: Thank you for risking your lives and possible shedding your blood for a country who takes it for granted. May there continue to be brave men and women like you because I fear the day that there isn't.

I will leave you with a quote:


Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
-Ronald Reagan


No comments: