Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Revamp!

For the last few days I've been working on my professional blog. It's been needing alot of TLC and I finally sucked it up and ventured into the blogging world. It truly is a whole new world. We will call it the "HTML world". It even has it's own language!! I am not fluent in this language but at least I am able to understand it a little...with the help of a translator I like to call "google.com" So go over, and check it out. There's not alot over there YET but I'm working on it!

(Click here to be redirected there)

In other great news I feel the need to document the fact that I felt the baby move for the first time yesterday!! I can't say that it was the first because I would feel a flutter every now and then but yesterday he/she was doing the tango in there...for sure not a gas bubble on speed. So exciting!

No comments: