Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I miss my Aaron!

My sweet husband has been out of town working in Santa Barbara on a job. Aaron and I have only been away from eachother for over a night only once since we've been married and that time I left him to go see my parents. This time he had to leave me and it was quite a bit harder to get used to. So I've been trying to keep myself busy by doing different thing. This includes scrubbing baseboards and cleaning windows, things I wouldn't normally do on a daily basis. So, today I went to the beach and took pictures. :) 



This picture is kind of a joke. Someone had spray painted a shark fin on the caution sign and I thought it was hilarious. So I came home, did a little photoshop and this what I got...get it "STOP shark!"

Emily thought it was a great idea to play in the tide pools WITH HER SHOES ON!


She LOVED the swing! she actually threw a tantrum when we had to leave and I took her out!

My goofball!

I have one more day and HOPEFULLY one more night before my hubby comes back home to me and I won't have to keep trying to keep myself rediculously busy. But I am going to take pictures of my baby Reid to. more. ROOOOOW! yay!

1 comment:

Photo Freak said...

my husband took him, we can miss them together!