Tuesday, June 16, 2009

SO sad! and something for my dad :)


    I dressed Emily today in a cute little outfit that finally fits her for summer.  She stayed in the bedroom after I put her clothes on while I walked out to the living room. About 2 minutes later she came walking out with her pretty pink cowboy boots on that ironically matched her outfit PERFECTLY. So I thought I would take the opportunity to take some cute pictures of her...and since she hasn't been THEE subject of my pictures for while I thought now was the perfect time.
     Before I show the pictures of her from today I have something else to show. This pictures were taken almost exactly 1 year apart. She has grown up so much in such a short amount of time...it makes me wonder how much bigger she will be by this time NEXT year. Actually I don't even want to think about it. Here they are:

4th of July 2008

Today

     Here's the rest of the pictures from today. I kind of went for a country tractor theme. and since my dad is a farmer I figured they were appropriate... Here's a early Happy Father's Day dad.











Emily and her daddy

No comments: