Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Visitors

     The last couple of nights Reggie will bark at something at night, and since he hardly ever barks I know something is out there. Since we've been sleeping with the windows open I can usually hear something rustling through the weeds on the other side of the fence. I know it's a deer from the way they pounce through the weeds. Yesterday I saw these guys right down the road laying in someones front yard. They are most likely the culprits. Of course I stopped for some pictures. I was half tempted to throw Emily out there for a photoshoot but from the way "mom" was eyeballing me for taking pictures, I don't think she would be so nice to let Emily squeeze them and kiss their noses.

1 comment:

Excellent Parent said...

and I wasnt there to scare it off! I love that picture of her feeding those babies, so sweet!