Monday, January 11, 2010

I don't know what to do with myself!!.

I am loving the new me. Actually, I guess I should rephrase that...I'm hating my life right now. Every muscle in my body hurts and I'm pretty sure it isn't going to get any better in the very near future. BUT, I am loving the energy that I have. Running for 30 minutes and only burning 300 calories really puts into perspective the spicy chicken sandwich and amazing salty fries from Wendy I wanted so bad earlier. It makes me want to eat healthier ALL the time...which in turn makes me feel better also. It's pretty much a win-win-WIN situation.
So I got something in the mail today:

It's my offical packet for the printing company that I'm going to start going through...and guess what...I was approved for the 'PRO'-fessional branch of the company. It's so exciting and just while flipping through the booklet that they gave me with all of their products, the possibilities are endless!! I feel like I have one more step in the process...my business licence. SOON, in fact, as soon as I can get down to the courthouse and contact someone about the whole process I am going to start that. THEN I will be official!!!

Secondly...I started an in depth Bible study yesterday. It was AMAZING!! So amazing that for the first time in a long time, I want more. I spend 3 hours doing homework last night just go and listen to a 3 1/2 hour sermon on what I had done homework on and I came home and wanted to read more and do more homework!!!! NEVER in my life have I wanted to do homework. It's pretty insane.


So here's my dilemma (other than that I can't spell the word)...what do I do with myself? I want to play with all of my new photo stuff and I want to do homework and no matter how early I wake up...there is still not enough time in the day to do everything I want.

No comments: