Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Letter to my Husband

Tuesdays usually fall into the awful pattern of being my crazy pregnant woman cleaning days. So I don't have much to say except this:

Dear Husband who I love so much,

I love that you work hard all day for me, and bring home the bacon so that I can attempt to be a sucessful stay at home mom. I don't mind doing laundry, or dishes, making dinner, or taking care of/ incubating the kids, but can I please PLEASE ask one teeny tiny favor? I have the nose of a K9 drug dog. I can smell things LITERALLY from a mile away. So can you please, not put disgusting dishes that smell as though something died in them a week ago in the sink? I can tell you that cleaning nasty dishes is one thing, but cleaning puke out of the sink BEFORE doing the nasty dishes that made you puke in the first place...not near as fun!

Love,

Your some times uncontrollably crazy PREGNANT wife.

I think this pretty much sums up my day. :) I hope yours is a million times more pleasant than mine.

post signature

No comments: