Monday, September 27, 2010

Switchin it up

I decided to switch things up a bit and enter Ms. PhotoFreak's contest from my personal blog. I have recently been let on to the fact that I have blog stalkers (the good kind!) and figured I should share the love here too. So this challenge is about animals. I can enter as many pictures as I like, which I think is totally cheating, but since Aurora will pick 10 finalists and then put them into a poll for everyone else to vote on (I will post the link when it's up) I figured...what the heck:

I'm going to say this is Country Themed in order to lessen my picture options, other wise this might go on for days!







and of course....one with Emily for all you out there who only read this for her. Sad how fast they grow up!! :'(




post signature

2 comments:

Excellent Parent said...

that cow one is to good to be true!

Ashley Sisk said...

I had to come over and see who had that amazing cow shot on Photo Freak....beautiful shots here. And I'm off to visit your photography site now. You'll have a new follower there for sure. Have a great day and nice work!