Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lion, tigers and NO MOUNTAIN LIONS

     So to start off, I'm still having issues with this thing letting me upload photos. Everytime it tells me "error 404" (so for anyone who has a blogspot and knows what this means PLEASE let me know)
     On a much better note...we figured out exactly what the sound we heard was. A RED FOX. You wouldn't think that such a beautiful and shy creature could make such an AWEFUL noise! Funny part of this story is that just that afternoon we had seen a fox right next to our driveway and stopped and looked at it. It stopped and looked right back at us as if to say "yes? why don't you take a picture"...of course I didn't have my camera :( I wouldn't have ever imagined a fox. So now I can rest easy! Last night we slept with the windows open again and every little noise scared me to death! Aaron even yawned once and it kind of sounded like a growl and the hair on the back of my neck stood up, I could feel all of the adrenaline surge through me and every sweat gland in my body felt like it had just exploded, all of the hair on the back of my neck stood up and I was ready to kill! Even after I woke up with my fists all balled ready to fight and realized it was just Aaron snoring away it still felt hard to breath and every hair was standing on end. I found a video on the internet for you. Theres no picture just noise but imagine this sound RIGHT outside your window at 4 in the morning.


allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

No comments: