Thursday, April 23, 2009

2nd post for the day

    Today is also Aaron sister Kaylee's 14th birthday. Happy Birthday Kaylee!! I just got a call from Kim to look out my window and there is Kaylee sitting in the drivers seat of the car. Part of her birthday present was to drive to the end of our driveway. I just about fell over when I saw her. I had a flash of what I'm going to be seeing all the time in just 2 short years! I can't handle all of this growing up that going on around here!

     Today was a pretty uneventful day. I ran some errands but other than that I took it pretty easy. I was on the computer and Emily brought me Aarons "fancy" wedding ring. He has two since his original became his work ring. Aaron is walking demolition machine...I don't know why but he can break anything. So before we got married I went out and got a titanium ring. "no scratches, won't break or bend" HA! I should take a picture of it now to show you...there's hardly even a ring left to it. With that said I bought him a nice ring (tunsten carbide...supposedly even stronger) Emily found it on the shelf above our bed and brought it to me. I had it sitting on the counter and my rings hit the light and it gave me an idea. Since we don't really have any pictures of our rings, I took one. Simple. set them up on my computer and snapped a picture. I LOVE IT

It reminds me of our marriage. Simple, and easy, yet perfectly beautiful.
That was cheesy, I know. Don't get me wrong, I do occasionally want to burry him in the back yard. But I do love him :)


AH! so this is what happens when you're child spends more time in the water than out! this picture doesn't do it justice either. she looked like the creature from the deep lagoon.

You have to look really close at this picture. Her eyes are going in different directions. Why? because she had just spun about 30 circles on my bed and landed on my pillows. But I love the smile!

I think I love this picture so much because I think this is the first picture that I've taken where she slightly resembles my dad. Maybe the flared nostrils (love you dad) from being winded? I don't know but she's perfect!

No comments: