Thursday, April 9, 2009

Baby Proofing

     SO! Emily has always been so good about listening, and not getting into things that she isn't supposed to but today I woke up to find that after Aaron had left she had snuck out of bed (which she does on a regular basis) opened the cabinet under the tv, crawled up the shelves, got the pack of gum off of the counter, SOMEHOW made it up into the loft, opened all of the gum and ate it ALL. After this and a little mishap with the carpet freshener from under the kitchen sink, I realized that BOTH scenarios could have been much much worse and decided it was time to finally buckle down and do some baby proofing. After about 5 minutes of baby proofing, we realized why we hadn't taken the time to do it. It's ridiculously hard to do with a toddler pulling at your leg wondering what you are doing to her favorite playing places. I decided to take a couple of pictures of Aaron doing all the work after I gave up just trying to read the "destructions", as Aaron likes to call them.

Bye bye under the sink goodies!

GOOD GOD I love him!! even though he was pissed and not appreciating the fact that I was taking pictures and laughing. THIS is Aaron mad, you don't see this very often, which makes it even funnier :) I'm cruel, I know!

I've been trying really hard to get pictures of Emily all day but she seems to be so facinated with the mirror, apparently it's hereditary.  I USED to look at myself in the mirror every time I walked by, but I grew out of that a long time ago. And so will she but until then I'm going to have to get reflection pictures  of her being cute.

No comments: